Micro provides a pluggable architecture for all tooling. This means underlying implementations can be swapped out.
Go-Micro and the Micro toolkit include separate types of plugins. Navigate from the sidebar to learn more about each.
- Etcd Registry - Service discovery using Etcd
- K8s Registry - Service discovery using Kubernetes
- Kafka Broker - Kafka message broker
- Router - Configurable http routing and proxying
- AWS X-Ray - Tracing integration for AWS X-Ray
- IP Whitelite - Whitelisting IP address access
The open source plugins can be found at github.com/micro/go-plugins.